This weekend we spent in the center of Florida in a little city called Frostproof, Florida. We have friends that live there and manage a christian community. (Fredo and Janelle Sardina) We had a blast, it was very laid back, just how we all wanted it and a great time together.
We did some fishing in their pond which was a lot of fun.
Little fishies swimming around Ellis' feet. He loved it.
Ellis did a little fishing with Momma. (Can you believe how OLD he looks in this picture... My baby.. growing too fast!)
Fredo snagged a Bass and let me reel it in. So fun.
Hung out with Daddy in the shade...
Played with the bait fish...
Our awesome hosts: Fredo and Janelle
I have to post this picture, because in 10 years well look back and laugh even harder than we are right now. This is what happens when you get just "anyone" to take your picture and they say, "Ya that looks nice!" haha.....
Finally: Happy Mother's Day! Brent and I both have super awesome Momma's who are more than we could ever have asked for. They are a huge blessing to our lives and have made a huge impact on the people we are today! We love you Momma Ann and Momma Jan! :) Thank you for everything.
This was my first "official" mothers day. Ellis has made my day so special just being part of my life. He and dad presented me with a sweet sweet mothers day card this am, and it was just perfect. I'm so blessed to be able to be a Momma myself, and hopefully be an amazing one, like the ones Brent and I have. It's so amazing to be a mom, and the best job I've ever had, and will ever have.
Happy Mother's Day to all my Mommy friends and family! :) How special you are to us and your families! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment