This blog is long overdue! I need to get back to this blog. I'm hoping that after each year I'll use a program to turn it into a "scrapbook" to capture our last year of memories. That being said, I need to have way more memories documented.
April 25th my Gramps celebrated his 80th year of life! Wow! As I told him, he doesn't look 80 to me! :)
We spent his birthday weekend over at his place in Punta Gorda with GG, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kathleen. This was the first meeting for Mark and Kathleen to see Ellis in person!
We did a little swimming Saturday morning. This would be Ellis' first "swim day" and he LOVED it.
After the pool we cleaned up and got ready for a nice birthday party for GG along with many of his friends from the community.
It was such a nice gathering and everyone really had a great time!
Of course there was some pond fishing that happened as well!
Such a fun weekend, and of course everyone LOVED Ellis. :) He can brighten anyone's day.









No comments:
Post a Comment