Friday was Valentines. A day of love and a BIG DEAL in 1st grade. I wanted to make my students something that wasn't going to rot their teeth so I decided to search out pinterest for ideas and it gave me this sweet idea. Laura and I took an hour one night to braid 20 friendship bracelets for all my students. They all thought they were pretty cool!
Gramps took us all out for Valeninte's dinner at Grills on the banana river. We had good food, a great view of the water, saw some dolphins and was able to watch the gorgeous full moon rise.
I had to take a picture of this breakfast one morning! This is the first time our dining room table has been full like this. Yay!
We were able to get away us four kids one day and do some sight seeing. One stop was Ron Jon's surf shop of course.
Another was the beach house to have a little snack, enjoy the sun and the view of the ocean.
Saturday was Aunty Yo-Yo's (We grew up calling her Yoda) 20th birthday! She wanted to have a fire on the beach and that we did. It was a PERFECT night for it. Everyone had a great time. (We left all of Ellis' winter hats in MN so he had to be stuck with this hat that I made that is to small! haha... )
I love my family!!! We're sure going to miss Florida.
Fun times!
Grammy and Ellis enjoying the beach!
Uncle Brayd and Ellis watching for dolphins. I'm not sure which of these guys loves each other more.
After the sun went down, mom, gramps and Ellis went home and us four kiddos enjoyed the night. Another BIG MOON rise. So cool to watch it rise right before your eyes.
Ellis loved GG's beard.
This picture is so so special to me and one of my favorites. Gramps with his first born, his first grandchild and his first great-grandchild. Love it.
Before mom and Brayden left we needed to make a trip to Texas Roadhouse! yum!! A family favorite and Brayden's first time. Even Ellis chowed down the sweet potatoes!
Overall it was a jammed pack week with a lot of fun! We were so thankful to have all the company under our roof and especially thankful for all of the help my mom gave us. She gave Laura a week off from watching Ellis, she did cleaning, and changing diapers, and getting up early with Ellis, and baking, and the list goes on! What would we do without our Momma's!!! Thank you mom for EVERYTHING! You really did spoil us for the week and we wish you were still here! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment