Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Best!

When Sunday rolls around, Ellis doesn't disappoint with his fashion! (Thanks to mom...) There are the cutest little "man" clothes out there. I just think they are so adorable!!! Today was also a going away pot luck for a family of the church! Ellis was such a good boy during the whole thing!

I love these two soooooooooo much!!! :) 

Brianna made these CUTE CUTE CUTE cupcakes of the little minions from Despicable Me! 

My baby is getting so BIG! 


Today I wore a dress to church that was a favorite during maternity! It was also the dress I wore to my C-section the day we met Ellis!!! 

3 comments:

Micah said...

Awe.....what a doll! I love the dress shots too..you look awesome!

steve said...

You all look so sweet. The Lord is good! Such answers to prayers. Much to be thankful for!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Love it all!!