I am so in love with this little guy, I can barely handle it! Every day I love him more and more. Also, every day I'm learning new things about him!! Isn't it funny how unique every person is. Ellis man is doing well. He's pretty much out of the clear for all doctor visits and is back to only needing to see our base pediatrician for well baby checks! Whoohoo!! His spots are completely gone, and as bad as they were, there is not a single mark left behind.
Ellis' eyes continue to lighten bluer and bluer and I LOVE IT! He's got the most beautiful eyes.
Ellis LOOOOOOOVES his Daddy! It is an instant smile from Ellis when he locks eyes with Daddy after a long day of being apart! Ellis also loves when Daddy plays him guitar. It calms him down but also keeps him occupied (and Dad too!) I have video I'll need to share of Brent playing the guitar and Ellis "singing".... I think Abbers is going to have a Church Singing Buddy in the future!
Ellis also loves his momma too! One of our favorite activities is CLAPPING. Oh, does Ellis love to clap! I just read in my creative expressions class the relation between music and math. Babies respond better to a consistent beat rather than random. So I think clapping with Ellis in a consistent beat grabs his attention. I could listen to those giggles for HOURS!
Monthly picture with Grammie Annies Blankie!
This little ham! haha. He makes me laugh so much... I think this picture is hilarious! Ellis man has been working on his sitting skills. We have done a couple Bumbo chair sessions. He does alright, still pretty week if he's not being supported... but we're getting there. One thing we are learning about Ellis is that he's determined! I love that about him. On his tummy he's started to move himself all over the mat which is so neat! Aww.. they grow to fast!
Ellis' Current Favorites
Ellis loves story time after baths. I love children's books and always have... Ellis usually sits very well through at least 1-2 books at night!
Ellis has realized that his Puppy brother exists! He loves to just watch him. (Not sure Mox is the best role model for Ellis to look up to.... ;))
Ellis has also started rice cereal. He's doing great. We go for his well baby check up tomorrow and I"ll ask when we can start adding a little "flavor" to his rice cereal.
Still not sleeping through the night. (Some nights better than others)
Rolls from back to front quickly, still working on front to back...
He has started to play with toys to keep himself occupied (carseat, laps, gym, etc.)
He's a CHATTER BOX! Video's to come. My goodness does this boy like to talk.
Wearing 6 month Jammies!
Growing like a weed! :)





1 comment:
Beautiful pictures. They make me smile and melt our hearts!
Post a Comment