Seriously, I haven't posted since last Sunday.... Sorry followers... I will be better. A lot does happen in a week with this little guy around! Truth be told, I went to Joanns early in the week to get some material for baby gifts for friends having GIRLS! (So many boys in the last year...) Not only was the blog pushed off, so was school. So besides the nice quick trip to the pool this afternoon, the rest of my evening (until the Vikings) will be to school.
Ok- so the pool. This was Ellis' first trip to the pool! My Uncle Joe and Aunt Nora are out of town and asked if we could stop by their place to feed their cats. They also told us to make ourselves at home. We took that opportunity and spent about an hour at their pool. The water was pretty cold so no one actually took a dip, but Ellis was able to get his toes wet! Just a LITTLE bit chillier than his nice warm baths he so loves.





1 comment:
Nice swim PANTS Ellis. hahaha
Post a Comment