Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's the weekend!!

Friday was a good day for me personally. I fit back comfortably into my pre-pregnancy jeans! YAHOO! I've tried these capris on probably five times since post pregnancy and felt depressed after each time... Only to have Brent encourage me that it's "all for love" which, yes, it is, but EASY FOR HIM TO SAY! ;) So, I was pretty stoked to try them on with high hopes and they actually fit. I wore them the rest of the day with a smile!


Ellis man was being pretty stylish himself. Sweet boy... 

This am I had an eye doctors appointment that I attended solo. This was my first time away from Ellis& Dad for more than 15 minutes. As much as I love spending all my days and nights with Ellis, it was kind of a breath of fresh air to be alone. I was pretty happy to get back to the boys though!!

Not long after being home Brent was called into work for the next 4-5 hours... Below was our reactions to that news....
But quickly we were all better, because Daddy bought us Mexican for dinner! Yippie! :) 


No comments: