Well, I must say that two months have flown by and Ellis Man here has given us a huge test of faith with his mysterious "spots" no doctor can figure out yet... But, all spots aside, he's such a great baby!! Although I could use technology to edit off all his "flaws" and "spots"- I thought it would be best to keep the photo's raw. This is reality right!
Ellis has learned to smile and coo. It just melts my heart and I could sit there for hours talking to him in high pitched googley voices. ;-) Hey, he likes it... that's how I get him to smile!
Most of the pictures to follow Ellis has his hands up in his mouth. That's a new liking as of a few days ago... he isn't hungry and he doesn't want his bink... he just found his hands, and that's pretty darn neat to him!
Ellis is growing growing! Right around 10.5lbs now. He measured 24 inches which is 4.5 inches longer than birth!! (they are all over the board when it comes to weighing and lengths. Some nurses are very precise, others.. not so much. Sometimes weighed in clothes, sometimes just diaper... so it fluctuates.) I think he seems pretty long! He hasn't "filled out" his 3 months clothes, but he is to the max length of his 3 month onsies.
Just love these tiny little feet and toes... :)
Hands in the mouth.
Don't you just LOVE him.. gosh he makes me smile.
We've hit the stretch of 4-5 hours of sleep the first half of the night! whoohoo!!
... And this is when Brent's personality shines through...
No more pictures, PLEASE!!!









2 comments:
Love it! He is so cute can't believe how big he is getting! Miss him!!! Love you all!!
he is sooo cute. he looks so long. wish I could hold him!!! love you all and miss you and cant wait to see you guys! ALYSSA
Post a Comment