So.. just look past the spots. The first picture they do look pretty bad... but that was a few days ago. The second picture was from this morning and in my opinion look like they are getting better! I wanted to share this first picture because our boy has grown 5 inches since birth!!! FIVE! He's soooo long now. I can't believe he's no longer a newborn and is a little boy. Aww. He's growing up to fast!
Happy little rocker hanging out with Momma this morning. :) He doesn't mind all the toys he can sit in, lay on, etc. but his favorite thing is to be held. Honestly, I don't mind snuggling him either!
Get better soon Ellis!


1 comment:
Oh sweet little man. He is growing so fast. Does his hair have a little red tint to it? Looked like it on the sides. Hope the spots go away. They do look uncomfortable. Hope to see you guys soon. Hugs and kisses to our little sweetie!
Grandma
Post a Comment