Friday, July 5, 2013

Ellis- 3 Weeks

Today is Ellis' 3rd week birthday!! I can't believe that already three weeks have flown by and that next week he will already be 1 month old... ONE MONTH!! Aww.. slow down time, please... 

Every day I see new changes in Ellis. His features, his schedule, his attitude ;-) He's such a sweet little boy and such a blessing!! We had a mini photo-shoot today to capture his sweetness at 3 weeks... 

I love this picture of Ellis and Mox. Puppy Brother and Human Brother. :) 

 These tiny toes... I can't get enough of them!! 

 This is my favorite picture of Ellis to date. When I look at this picture I see ELLIS. Aww I just love him. 
 Little smile for the camera...

 And we've waken up... Photo-shoot over Momma... 

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

oh such cute pictures. I cant believe that he is already 3 weeks old. love you guys soooooo much ALYSSA