I can not believe that we've been married for 4 years already!! Wow. Seems like just yesterday we said our "I do's" and started our adventure of marriage in Boston. I can honestly say that I thought I was maxed out with love towards Brent the day we got married, but I love him so much more today. Every day I grow to love him more than the extreme amount I did the day before. Since Ellis has come into the world and I've seen Brent's role grow from husband to father, I can't describe the love I have for him. He's a great husband, wonderful daddy, amazing supporter, graceful comforter, and so much more. I've truly been blessed with Brent. He's done so much for me and there isn't any other person in the world I would rather enjoy life with than him. He's my best friend.
I went through some wedding pictures on my computer and put together a mini slide show. :)
Memories , ya know...
1 comment:
Sweet mini slide...have to say he learned from his daddy well. I can say the same for my hubby! My best buddy! Congratulations on your 4th anniversary. Wish you were all home to celebrate. I would babysit!!!!:>)
Post a Comment