Now that I've successfully completed another semester of school I've spent the week doing some shopping, crafting and preparing for little Ole to get here!
I found this super cute ships wheel fleece at Joanns yesterday and I'm edging it with this yarn. Mostly a small throw and a project to keep my hands busy as we sit together at night and watch our shows. :)
Today I made this. This is an easy one! I wasn't sure how it would go but I"m happy with how it turned out. I used two light cottons so it wouldn't be to warm but would block the light if needed. :)
This afternoon I found some Nautical themed stuff for Baby Ole's room. I think this weekend we'll plan to go pick up the crib and dresser and start getting his room into place! We are busy the next few weekends and this might be our last free weekend before 37 weeks. (I'd like to be ready to go by then!)
Overall- great day- successful project and so happy to be done with school until September!!! Time to focus completely on our little guy! Looking forward to the weekly update tomorrow. I've got some fun stories to share! ;)




3 comments:
Your little nest is coming together. Been thinking of you so much lately. It's getting close and I think you should set up a chart on your blog for people to guess the date??! I'm going with June 10th! :>) So excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of him!
Love, G&G
I wish I knew how to set up a chart! I'll have to look into it!! :)
we're getting so excited to and we all continue to pray for baby Ole! Love the nautical stuff... can't wait for more updates. ~ Jill
Post a Comment