Besides having Dani here this last week, which was great, I was also helping in a classroom all week- each morning and sometimes afternoon. I got the taste back of being anxious for the weekend! This morning I woke up in a garage sale type mood. I looked out the front window and what do you know see.... my neighbor is having a garage sale! So I walked over and scored a handful of stuff for $8, including this super cute picnic basket for $3!! Whoohoo. We drove around to other sales as well, but didn't find any gems. After doing a little driving we thought we would explore even further south Florida that we hadn't been to. So we spent the next hour or so driving the beach shoreline and just exploring the surroundings.
Once we got back, I felt like sewing!! I had bought some red chevron fabric at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago in hopes to create a pillow cover for Baby Ole's nautical themed baby room. Today I finally put my skills to the test. This would be my first ever pillow cover! So again, without a pattern (Because patterns to me make things more stressful when it comes to sewing!) I got on my way!
15 minutes later and less than half a yard of fabric I was DONE! :) EASY PEASY!
I love the way that this pillow looks on our new rocker for the nursery! Now I'm ready to recover EVERY accent pillow in the house! ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment