Total Weight Gain: When I told a lady at church last week that I had gained 25lbs she looked at me like I had four eyes! haha... I guess that's a good thing that she was shocked I had gained that much. ;) I think I'm right around 27-28lb gain.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new, but LOVING my dresses. I told Brent last night, "I wish we didn't have neighbors so I could wear this dress everyday!" ;) I have about four dresses similar to this and I think I will just continue to rotate through them. :)
Sleep: Ohh sleep. How I miss a full night's sleep. I probably get up 3-6 times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm constantly tossing and turning to get comfortable. I need really put some effort into getting OUT of bed each time. With the help of the bed frame and my feet on the edge of the mattress. Lately my legs have been cramping at night. It's terrible.
Story: A few mornings ago Brent thought I had gone into labor! We are all sleeping sound and out of NO WHERE I had the worse leg cramp in my calf that woke me up out of sleep to instant "OW, OW, OW!!!" Everyone was quickly awake after that. I've never experienced leg cramps before but man, they can HURT! Every since that big cramp my one calf has been on weaker feeling side? Weird. Brent told me that cramps come from dehydration so I've been trying to be better about LOTS of water.
Best Moment of the Week: The best moment by far has been COMPLETELING another semester of school on Saturday. Soooo nice to be done with another semester. Now I have nothing to focus on but my family until September when my last semester of classes will start. I'm loving the free time. Looking into freezer meals, cleaning and organizing the house, being crafty, working on a few blog books, etc. Aww free time. :)
Miss anything: Well, I'm not a big drinker or anything like that, but I can't wait to have a Massachusetts brewed Wachusetts Blueberry Beer with fresh blueberries floating all around! Yum! Other than that-- there isn't anything I've NEEDED to stay away from. Everything in moderation right??
Movement: This little man is growing big and strong. His movements at times can catch me so off guard. Other times it's quiet the kick or punch that I think- "Wowza Buddy! Take it easy on Momma!" I love it though. I like trying to figure out his position. What is this sticking out??
Food Craving: Well, my eating EVERYTHING and ANYTHING is already going away.... it was fun while it lasted. Most of the pregnancy everything sounded amazing... now, not so much. I struggle to order from a menu or decide what to eat for dinner because nothing sounds good. :(
However in the last few days I've noticed how much I crave and have been shoving my face with unhealthy food (which is no good!) Ice Cream, Candy Bars, Brownies, just junk... I need to quit that.
Bump: What Bump?....
I've had more people notice my bump this last week than ever.
Stories:
1. In Joann's the other day as I was having fabric cut, a group of retired aged women were walking together speaking in a different language. They got in line behind me and this little lady comes up to me and puts one hand on my belly and one hand on my back! (Space Bubble?) She was SOOOO excited for me! She said, "You're having a boy... all right in the front." Then she continued to grab my arm and turn me 90 degrees to view me from the back, and continued with, "Yep, definitely a boy! Can't even tell from the back you are pregnant" in her broken English accent. She asked if I had a name and at first I said, "Not for sure" (Which is the truth) but we are PRETTY SURE we have one picked and I thought, what the heck- I'm never going to see these ladies again! So I told them our potential name! AWW was it fun to tell SOMEONE besides each other. ;) Can't wait to tell you all in a few weeks!!
2. I was at the redbox looking at movies at the grocery store a few hours later and a surfer dude walked by me and goes- "MAN! You must be ready to pop any day now!" ahhh Excuse me? ;-) haha- he's right though....
3. In church last Sunday I checked in with Clint in between meetings and I asked how he was feeling, he said ok. Then he asked how I was doing at that I was getting pretty "fat" ;-) We both got a good chuckle out of that. With all the health pain Clint has been in, it's so wonderful to see and make him smile and laugh.
There is no denying that I'm going to have a big boy! ;-) Especially if I make it to 40 weeks. YIKES!
Gender: Baby Boy Ole!
Belly Button: Still coming! I don't know if it will make it OUT... we'll see! I hate having it touched though.
Wedding Rings: ON.
Looking forward to:
Taking my BOYS on a walk!! Moxy loves riding in the under carriage of the stroller. I don't think he will be this settled if we were actually outside, but at 10pm he enjoyed a stroll around the house.
We have a couple busy weekends ahead of us. Next weekend some of the ladies at the chapel (Lisa, Erica, and Zaylis) are putting on a baby shower for me Saturday morning, Lulu's graduation is Saturday Night. The following weekend is Memorial Day weekend and Brent gets both Friday and Monday off. I would love to say we have some big exciting plans to do in those four days, but Brent has committed to a hockey tournament with Derek Brunett near our home. (Derek and Brent played together at the academy and Derek is stationed at Cape Canaveral.) Brent is SOO excited to get back on skates. Last time was Christmas and the time before that was when we lived in MA. So... He's pretty excited and I'm excited for him. He's also going to start skating with them Thursday's and Sunday's. So- because we are busy the next couple weeks we are planning on getting the baby's crib this weekend and get his room set up during the next couple weeks! More and more real every day!



No comments:
Post a Comment