Lulu received her deploma, danced (seriously danced) all the way up the stage and dramatically hugged EVERY teacher on stage! After the hugs, instead of walking down the ramp on the opposite side of the stage she JUMPED off the front. (In four in wedges I might add!!) She's a true "Sardina!"
After a pretty quick graduation ceremony it was time to toss the caps!
Way to go Lulu!
She had ironed on Sardina on the back of her gown and had glittered up the top of her cap with a picture of... poop. Yep, poop. I'm not really sure what her inside joke is to the world with the word poop? Must be an inside story I'll need to get and pass on! ;-)
After graduation I was able to snap a family photo of the Sardina's that were still there. (Henry had already left, Fafo is out of town and Nick wasn't able to come.) Otherwise they are all here!
Tonight we gathered together at Henry and Lisa's along with many other friends for a celebration dinner for Lulu!! After six kids, Lulu is their last to graduate... It's been a jammed packed weekend but a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment