Total weight gain: Well, ladies and gent! I've hit the 30+ mark! Rolling in with a 32lb weight gain!! Now, to me this is a lot. However, talking with Lisa Sardina, she gained 70+ with all six pregnancies!! So I guess I should whine about 30+... I do get a lot of comments of how "Small" I am... I don't "FEEL" small is how I respond...
Maternity Clothes: NOTHING fits. I have VERY few items in my closet that are "presentable" outside of the home that still look decent. Otherwise, my belly is hanging out, I'm wearing Brent's clothes (including sandals!!- Darn swollen feet) or I wear the same dresses over and over again.
Sleep: Sleep has been off and on. Brent brought the noodle back to bed thinking it would help me sleep better. I slept like a rock the following two nights. Only getting up to go to the bathroom twice. TWICE!! WOW. The last two nights however I think I've been up at least 10 times during the night. Have to go to the bathroom, hungry, tossing and turning. Hit or miss at this point.
Best Moment(s) of the week:
1. I had a BEAUTIFUL shower hosted by the Sardina girls, Zaylis and Debbie. It was so nice and so wonderful that my Aunt Nora was able to attend too! I felt so spoiled and loved.
2. Lulu's graduation celebrations kept up busy most of the weekend, but lots of fun.
3. Date night with Uncle Joe and Aunt Nora last night followed by a date night at the beach with my hubby. (We are running out of alone time... so we're taking full advantage!)
![]() |
| He makes me sooo happy! :) |
Miss anything: Bending over easily, not having heartburn, getting up, out of anything without "help" ;-) Obviously all these things are worth my little guy, but still.... I'll be happy to get my body functions back. :)
Movement: So last check in we knew Baby Ole was breech. Tuesday I was SO TIRED. I think all the activities from the weekend had finally caught up with me. Baby Ole was also moving around in a "different" way than I was familiar with. I thought- Sure enough-- all these prayers for him and he's actually turning! Well, today, he was right back into his V position as far as I can tell. So I'm not sure what yesterdays movements were all about. Less and less kicks and I'm sure he's running out of room!! My growing boy.
Food Craving: JUNK. JUNK. JUNK. Especially powdered donuts.
The doctor said in these last few weeks the baby gains 1/2lb to a 1lb a week. Often times it can depend on what Momma is eating. If she eats healthy it might be on the smaller gain, or vise versa. Well... I can't HELP but to CRAVE JUNK FOOD. So... Baby Ole is packing on the pounds I guess.
Bump: Today I was out and about for my last "big shopping trip." Shopping in Viera is about 20 minutes away and when I go I try to make it a one day trip where I hit many stores. After about three hours today and my feet started to hurt I said, this was it. So I grabbed anything I thought I would need before the baby came, anything I thought I would need, the house would need, etc. Anyways... I bought this dress today at Ross for $14! yahoo!! Going to wear it for maternity pictures being done on Friday! :) (Dressing room picture.... ;-)) I'm sure Brent LOVES getting my picture texts ALL day when I'm shopping to get his opinion on things..
Gender: Baby Boy. I've heard from so many people how fun little boys are! And that yes, they can be a lot of work when they are younger but become easier as time goes on, where as girls are possibly the opposite... I like the idea of having a son first. I didn't have a brother and I think there is something about a protective older brother that makes me happy.
Belly Button: I really should just take a picture of this thing.. Each week I swear it's almost there (popping out) and then it doesn't. It's definitely flat on the surface!
Wedding Rings: Still on and fitting well.
Looking Forward to:
1. Tomorrow Brent will be promoted to Captain!! :) He will have a little ceremony where I will pin on his new rank and then his office is having an afternoon picnic.
2. Maternity pictures on Friday
3. Watch Brent this weekend in a hockey tournament near home.
4. MEETING OUR BABY BOY!!! Can't believe it's right around the corner.



3 comments:
Oh Lisa, we're getting so excited too! You're looking good. Sending a little package soon. Hugs to you and the captain! :>)
Super cute dress! wish we could be there to help you get ready.. ;( and wow that view, can't complain too much our views are getting much better here too! Beautiful sunset tonight... miss and love you, will be thinking of you guys tomorrow and looking forward to pics!
i like the dress lisa,you look good in orange.im so excited to see what baby ole looks like!!!!! ALYSSA
Post a Comment