Total Weight Gain: Well, today I had my doctors visit and I think their scale is a little off (making me heavier....;) ) But I've gained at least 20 lbs...
Maternity Clothes: I caved! I did order a few items from Old Navy last week and they arrived on Monday! A few nice and LONG tank tops (that cover my belly completely! ;)) A dress, some maternity shorts, which I wasn't sure I would like, but I LOVE. So the mini new wardrobe has been nice and fresh!
Sleep: I've been sleeping ok. I'm finding it to be more and more uncomfortable to turn from side to side, or pick myself out of bed- I kind of just roll out of bed now. :)
Best Moment of the week:
Finding out Brent's deployment has been turned off! Phew! -- Although this one is canceled we are prepared for him to get another tasking in the next 5 months, but I pray it just isn't in the Lord's plan for him to deploy at all!
Miss anything: Bending over quickly/comfortably. ;)
Movement: All the time. Hick ups still happening often.
Food Craving: Still on cottage cheese....
Bump: Bump is still growing! Doc. said every pregnancy is different and it's normal for me to carry him this low. :)
Gender: Baby Boy Olson.
Belly Button: still moving out.
Wedding Rings: Still on and big.
Looking Forward To:
1. Tomorrow we have our probably last level 2 ultra sound! I can't WAIT to see the little man!! Exciting.
Doctor Update: Today we had our 30 week appointment with Dr. Thomas.
- Remember how I had to take that nasty sugar test? Well, I showed up to the test with a DD coffee in hand (SUGAR!) and I guess I wasn't suppose to have anything after mid-night the night before. (That would have been nice to know....) So anyways- my sugars came back a little high and now I have to go do it AGAIN, and instead of waiting at the clinic for an hour to give blood, I have to wait at the clinic for THREE hours. I"ll pack a lunch box, a movie on my computer, and set up camp I guess...
- My iron levels were not exactly where Dr. Thomas wanted them so I"m encouraged to eat spinach and start taking an extra iron pill. As Dr. T explained it, at this point the baby is taking ALL it needs from me, leaving my body with left overs.
- I also got my RH factor shot today. That being a shot that helps prevent any confusion between my Negative type blood and the babies possible Positive type blood. (Brent is RH positive and I'm RH negative.) So IF baby is positive I will receive another shot after the baby is born. This was my first ever shot in the BUM! haha.

3 comments:
my first shot there too!! lol. and i also had low iron - which reminds me - i haven't taken my iron supplement yet today! :) my nurse said a really good source of iron is hot cereal (oatmeal/cream of wheat) for breakfast!
Looking good lady!! Glad to hear all is going well... almost there!!
Nice pics! Cute new tank too! Hey materity clothes are an investment too- just remember that. ;-) Just keep in a tub to help out someone later or use again! We used to pass our clothes around to our friends and fam back in the day! lol!
In fact, you should see my baby monitor from 1999! Still have it- it was a good one and went a long distance from the base.
Lindsey and I tried a green spinach smoothie today for the first time. It was actually pretty good... I think almonds are good iron too, right?! I was low with Lindsey but asked if I could try first with diet and was able to get my iron up and not go on the pills.
Keep the updates coming! and taking care of baby Ole!!
Post a Comment