Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Showered with gifts

Today Laura James (Brent's bosses wife) put together a small brunch with some of our bunco night friends. (military spouses) We had a great time catching up with each other and we exchanged gifts all around. (One friend had a baby a few months ago, the other is due a day after us!) It was such a beautiful day to enjoy a nice breakfast on the patio with great company.

Before leaving the mail man left a package on my door step. I tried to run through my head what I've ordered lately that could be here??... I picked up the box only to recognize right away Ms. Dani Walkers handwriting on the address! Bobby, Dani, Rowan and still in the womb Jude put together a big box of gifts for Baby Ole!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Walkers!!! We love it all!! Especially the homemade burp rags! :)
 The Bunco girls put money together and bought us this Foscam and water bottle off our registry! This monitor is AMAZING. I"ll post a more detailed/video on it later. It's soooo cool!
  

Brette is one extremely crafty mom in our group. She keeps herself busy with three little boys but finds time to sew!! She made me this beautiful blanket below, matching burp rag and a few Burt's Bee's items! I love the home made things!!! 

Finally, I finished the day with a new board! :) My very own... Thank you tax return. ;) We packed up the new board and hit the water tonight after work. This is going to be a hobby Brent and I enjoy for many years to come. Another year or so in Florida and eventually time on Lake of the Woods waters. 

No comments: