Look at that cutie!! :) This is one of my favorite pictures of Laura! 19 years ago today we got in the car, mom and dad dropped me off at my Grandma Ellis' house and shortly after I was no longer an only child after 7 years!! I now had myself a REAL LIFE doll! :) I even took her for show and tell in Mrs. Larson's 1st grade class after she was born! I was a pretty proud big sister. Although we are 7 years apart and that probably affected us the most growing up because we were completely into different things, today I can say she is my BEST FRIEND!!! I'm so thankful for her. She's grown up to be such a caring, funny, loving, HONEST, and smart lady!!
Love you Laura Ann!! Continue to be great- reach for your dreams! :) You can do anything.
Little side note on "Yoda": She got the nick name when she was little because Blake Olson couldn't say Laura as a baby, so he called her Yoda instead. Ever since then it has stuck in our Ellis family. So no-- she isn't nick named after that nasty looking star wars character! :)

4 comments:
this is lindey i think i might be your first reader on your new post!!! i always look at your blog in the morning. did your mom make Laura's cake? whoever made it is really talented!!
Morning Lins! :) I'm so happy you are checking my blog every morning. It keeps me on top of posting things when I know I have readers!! My mom did make Laura's cake! Pretty cool huh? One of our favorites! Marshmellows, Chocolate hershey bars for windows and sugar cones frosted on top! I bet you could make that!!
Thanks Lisa you are the best...but It was 19 years ago from today..not 17 :) haha
Blame it on pregnancy brain? I was thinking 17 years from that picture but then went with a new thought I guess! Ha
Post a Comment