Saturday, February 16, 2013

Colorado Company!!

A little onsie for Baby Ole from the Armstrong Clan.
Colorado State Flag Symbol. :) Love. 
We had some special visitors for the night! Kathleen and her girls (Sarah and Emily) flew into Orlando yesterday. They came over yesterday afternoon to spend the day/night with us before today heading over to the gulf side to spend a few days with Gramps. 

When they arrived the girls and I went over to Cocoa Beach to check out Ron Jon's Surf shop. We swung back home and picked up Brent and enjoyed a yummy and entertaining dinner at Fugiama's. (Japanese Steak House-Habachi Grill Style) This morning we enjoyed a nice walk on the beach, followed by breakfast and a tour of the base. 

It was such a treat having them here and they are so easy to be around! Kathleen is like a second mom to me and I've always had such a special bond with her. (I think it all started when I was the ONLY niece she had for a solid 7 years! ;-)...) 

Kathleen and her husband Peter will be going on a trip to the Bahama's Tuesday- Monday. The girls will stay with Gramps and sometime towards the end of next week the three of them will head back to our side of FL. We're looking forward to seeing Gramps here in FL and seeing the girls again for a few days. 


No comments: