Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY projects for Baby Ole

There are SO many cute things to make for babies out there in the internet world!! I've always enjoyed making baby things and it's so fun to now be making things for OUR baby! Fun. These are just a few things I've found while surfing the web that I'm hoping to get around to attempting. Pattern free! Winging it!

Elephant Taggie- Boy Colors 

Thinking of maybe making this blanket with the fabric I got for the baby room... Not sure yet. 

I LOVE LOVE these burp rags. However, finding chevron like this is almost impossible from my attempts. Joanns has some chevron but it's mainly girly and the lines are so close together that it almost makes me sick to look at. 

I thought this was a cute idea! It's a taggie that could be hung onto the car seat or stroller. 

How cute is this giraffe? I mean seriously!!  Love it. 

Football Onsie. Out of everything this WILL be the easiest. Buy brown onsie, and take some scrap white fabric and sew it on. The look of it is a little rough, meaning it doesn't have to be perfect! I like that. 

I've never tried to sew a pattern onto another fabric, this will be a new experience but it's so cute! :) Makes me think of my Gramps and his love for planes. 

I found this DIY on pinterest. These little beanies are made from old t-shirts. Easy enough! 

So! I have things to work on if I want to get these all done, we will see what actually gets accomplished. :) 

No comments: