We had picked out a crib a few weeks ago but I ran into a cute little baby shop closer to home! After two trips by myself to check it out "again" I brought Brent today. He liked it as well and we ordered both the convertible crib (converts to toddler and full size bed) and the matching double dresser! It's nice to have that out of the way and good thing we ordered when we did because it could take 16 weeks to get it! Right near baby time!! We will plan to use this crib for every baby before ever converting it ;) we are excited with our choice and I can't wait to get it!! We now have the "big/spendies" out of the way so that's nice. Gets more and more real every day! Baby is moving all OVER! It's crazy... I'm convinced he can sense my touch. :)

2 comments:
LOVE the crib!! was it from that store we went to in Melbourne? they had super cute stuff there! I better get crackin - we have nothing but a few outfits for Lincoln!!
Christa! Yes it is from that baby store we stopped in at! :) Jill M. gave me good advice of not being afraid to register for some of the bigger things too because people like to go in as groups on gifts sometimes too! For us, the crib, dresser and stroller were all things we were prepared to buy on our own. But I'm surprised it takes 16 weeks (at most) to get everything! Cutting it close!!
Post a Comment