I missed last weeks weekly check in... sorry! We had Derek, Jill, Christa, Hal, Darby and Dee here and it slipped my mind! :) Let's catch up...
Total weight gain: 10lbs -- that seems crazy because I've been lucky not to every have to watch my weight, so to be 10lbs heavier is a little different stepping on the scale. :)
Maternity clothes: I'm trying to get things that I can still wear post baby! But Alisa O. had bought me two long sleeve maternity shirts from Target over Christmas and I love them. So I did go to target and got a couple more. :)
Sleep: hmm well I'm definitely not sleeping through the night, that's for sure! I am being more stubborn about getting up though! I'm always so impressed when I walk by the clock in the room on my way to the bathroom and I've made it 4+ hours!! YES!
Stretch marks: No
Best moment(s) of the week:
1. Had a visit from Derek, Jill, Christa, Hal, Darby and Dee.
2. Camp fire on the beach with friends and family.
3. Bought fabric for Baby Ole's nursery. Glad to have decided on a color theme.
4. Picking up Baby Ole's Piggy Bank painted by Momma!
Miss anything: My family... I'm thankful to be in FL, to have the family and friend we have here, but I miss my MN family. It was such a treat to have the crew here last week, but it made me sad to see them go.
Movement: Yep!! He's a mover for sure. I've been a lucky one to have been able to feel movement for quiet awhile now and each weeks it gets stronger. Instead of just the little nubs out towards the front I can feel him knocking into other areas inside me. Mainly punches/kicks upward and downward (which is an interesting feeling...) It's so amazing.
Food Craving: I have made myself an egg, cheese and bagel sandwich every morning this week!! I am not a breakfast person at all, but I've become quiet the egg, cheese, bagel maker this last week! Might be a new specialty on the Olson's short menu of homemade cooked meals!
With all of this valentines candy around too, I finally caved. I bought myself a box of chocolates. Yep- I did it and came home and ate all of the "Cream" filled ones... they were AMAZING!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good! When I was in college my stomach was very sensitive to foods. In the last few years I've been soo much better. In the last couple weeks I've had to quickly rush off to the bathroom after eating restaurant food! Not good... So I'm not sure what was the cause of those two trips..
Gender: BOY!
The crazy thing about this is there are a few of our friends and family members who are pregnant within a month of us and they are ALL having boys as well!! As Christa exposed on her blog today- They are having a boy! (I knew it too!) Their baby and ours will be weeks if not DAYS apart!
One of my best friends Dani Walker is about a two weeks behind me but will have a C-section about a week after we are due with a little BOY! (Their second)
My friend Rachel from Boston, who 1. might be getting stationed at Patrick in July, is also having a boy and is due right around the same time as us.
Finally, a new friend I met when we moved here, Staci, is a week or two behind me and just found out they are also having a BOY!
Jeepers, did I miss anyone?? Lots of boys in the future!! :)
Belly button in or out: IN... but moving its way to the surface. The ONLY good things about this is that baby is growing, and I can really get in there and clean that thing out. ;)
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly good.
Looking forward to:
Next Friday my Aunt Kathleen and her two girls will be in town visiting for a day before heading over to Gramps for the week. Then the following weekend Gramps and Kathleen's girls will come back for a long weekend visit with us!!
We also have a Dr. appointment tomorrow with our OB Dr. Thomas and a second level 2 ultra sound on Tuesday. That might be our last time seeing him until he is here!! :( That's a looong time!



No comments:
Post a Comment