Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finished Pottery!!

Girls day last week ended up having us painting some pottery. Today I picked up the final products all fired and ready to be mailed back to the MN girls! I love, love, love how everyone's turned out!! I was tempted to just stay at the store when I picked up and make another one!!
Jill's Jar- Possibly pen holder...
Erica's Frog Sponge holder for her kitchen
Deanna's Egg dish for her Momma.
Lulu's Fish Sponge Holder for her Momma.
Christa's Viking Piggy Bank for Baby Reeser!! Which is going to have the name that starts with L if it's a boy or a girl.... Can't wait to hear the news!!!!!!!!


This is the piggy bank I made for Baby Ole.
Teaching him young to SAVE! :)
I really struggled picking out a color to paint this pig. Now that I have the room colors I was worried my green or blue would not match after it's fired. I'm happy I went with the grey. 

2 comments:

Micah said...

They all turned out awesome! So funny, I saw the first picture before I actually SAW whose it was and thought "jill, has to be". SO HER! :) Looks like a fun place to go.

christa said...

LOVE how they all turned out. Can't wait to get them!!! I want to go again!!