Today we spent the day in Orlando shopping/registering for Baby Ole. I wasn't finding a TON of things I liked at Babies R Us and Target so I started looking into BuyBuy Baby that Erica Sardinia Ramsaran suggested we look into. This store is either owned or has relation to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Picture the BBB store but COMPLETELY baby. It was AMAZING. They had probably 25 cribs displayed, 100 car seats, 100 strollers, I mean mega amounts and varieties of EVERYTHING. It was pretty overwhelming at first, but was fun once we got into it! We started off by meeting with the registration team who gave us this gift bag full of free samples and coupons for different brands in their store.
We visited the carseats. I know that I want a Chicco. It's the #1 in safety and highly recommended to my by friends who had also used it. However, they did not have the colors we wanted at BuyBuyBaby so I did find one I like at Target that will make it onto our registry.
Doesn't Brent look like he's going to be the BEST daddy EVER!! :) Aww. Even though he's buckling in a doll, this picture melts my heart and only allows me to visualize our little Baby Ole in their soon!!
As for that "doll"- Well this is Eli. He is 3 months and weights the same amount as an averagae three month old. I thought this was SUCH a great idea by BuyBuyBaby! So they have different sized dolls from 0-12 months. Each doll is the average size and weight to that month old. That way you are able to carry around a car seat with a 3 month old with actual weight of a baby. Very cool idea. And Eli didn't even cry once. ;)
Now this just gives you a general idea of what I mean by they have a TON of everything. This is a WALL of ONE brand of pacifiers!!! There were 4-5 walls like this. Crazy. How do you pick?
Brent is excited with his register gun! :) Scan, scan, scan...
This is the crib we are considering for Baby Ole.
Lastly, we found the dream stroller. Now this is something that we both really spent A LOT of time researching about. Brent wanted one Brand that I disliked and I wanted the Chicco car seat. Well this awesome stroller is a great compromise for both of us and I think even better than what we both wanted. In another post I"m going to tell you ALL about this stroller and EVERYTHING it does.. which is a ton! Totally worth every penny.
Even Mox approves the stroller! :)
So overall we had a very successful day of shopping and registering. There is so much out there and I feel we have so much we're missing yet but we will slowly be adding things to the registry and the babies room as we come across them.







No comments:
Post a Comment