My mom called me the other day with a sewing question. I asked her what she was working on, and she told me that was working on a blanket for Baby Ole but wasn't going to give me any details until she was done. About 4 hours later I got these following pictures as a text message with the completed project. My heart melted with the love that Grammie Annie put into this blanket for Baby Ole. She is one of the most crafty women I've ever met! She can create anything!! She saw the owl taggie I had on Pinterest and took it on by making this large texture full blanket! I'm absolutely in love with it and I think she's helped us decided our theme/colors of Baby Ole's nursery. :)
The little blue feet and ears are made with blue ribbons to create little "tags" for the baby. The back is made with what my sister describes as SUPER soft brown fabric and the eyes are actually made with extra fabric my mom had from when she made her WEDDING DRESS!! How special is that!!



2 comments:
Wow- that is really beautiful!! How creative! Thanks for showing us and glad we know your colors now.. we are off to the craft store soon ;-)
Jill, I'm not positive on these colors but I'm pretty sure it will be along the lines of tans/browns/DARK blue/ and possibly orange accents. (Maybe Green Apple Green)
Post a Comment