Sounds like we might be without internet next week so I better get some posts in this week! :)
We are back to reality from our nice vacation to Minnesota for the July 4th weekend and following week! We saw a lot of family between Darby and D's wedding, two of my dad's uncles funerals, and the Dinndorf clan's annual family get together. It was so fun to see everyone we did and just so nice to be HOME!
We both went back to work Monday and were thankful we came back Saturday to have Sunday as a day of rest! We needed it after our busy busy time home. So many people to see, so much to do, so little time.
I got a few comments about how "tan" I was and where I went on vacation! I had to smile and say Minnesota! :-) I think people thought I went somewhere south!
>The start of a recap from the home visit! Hopefully I can get a few posts out in the next couple days!
We are back to reality from our nice vacation to Minnesota for the July 4th weekend and following week! We saw a lot of family between Darby and D's wedding, two of my dad's uncles funerals, and the Dinndorf clan's annual family get together. It was so fun to see everyone we did and just so nice to be HOME!
We both went back to work Monday and were thankful we came back Saturday to have Sunday as a day of rest! We needed it after our busy busy time home. So many people to see, so much to do, so little time.
I got a few comments about how "tan" I was and where I went on vacation! I had to smile and say Minnesota! :-) I think people thought I went somewhere south!
>The start of a recap from the home visit! Hopefully I can get a few posts out in the next couple days!
Father walking his Daughter to the next chapter of her life.
A few last words and a kiss before handing her off...
Mr. and Mrs. Darby Block!
You may kiss your bride.
The newest member of the Block Family!
Congrats Darby and Deanna!!
No comments:
Post a Comment