Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dinndorf Classic

Every 4th weekend for the last 21 years the Dinndorf family has had a golf tournament at Oak Harbor Golf Club! Every year we are on different teams and always have a great time.


This would be the first time that Brent and I had golfed this summer and I think we both did pretty well! We both enjoy golfing, but just don't make the time to get out as much as we'd like.

Team Spirit award went to the "Falcons" :) ... Gramps and I joked that they must have been the "clipped Falcons" or the "slowest Falcons" we'd ever seen! They didn't move to fast on the course, but I can bet they probably had the most fun!!

Poor Gram tore her bicep tee-ing off on hole one! OUCH!... She then turned into the teams putter princess! :) She had an amazing putting game for her team.

This is the team that won---- (boo... Just kidding) I'm a sore loser and we only lost to them by one stroke!!! My team consisted of Brent, myself, Gramps and Maddie. We should have won. Just saying....

Such a fun tradition for the Dinndorf family and we look forward to many more to come!

No comments: