Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Flash!

For our two year anniversary Brent got me an attachment flash for our Nikon! I was super surprised by it because we talked about it and decided it was probably something we should hold off on for awhile since we had some expenses coming up with going to MN, moving to a new place and so on.

The Tuesday before we left I got a text message while Mox and B were in the bathroom and it was a picture message of the two of them holding this white box. The text told me to look under the bathroom sink. When I went to look there was a box wrapped in printer paper with a little love note. I opened it and was so surprised and happy to see the flash! When I took pictures at Jay and Jess wedding their photographer let me use his flash and I fell in love!

So.... Yesterday I used my sister as a model to practice some "Senior Pictures". I just love to find the opportunity to PRACTICE my photography, I have a ways to go yet. Here is a little peak to what we did!





No comments: