I was remembering back to my first trip to the high school prom. Can you guess who my date was????? Bubba Olson #13!!!! How lucky was I. I felt pretty "popular" haha. I remember the excitement of finding a dress, of getting my hair professionally done and getting all dolled up. (Sounds a lot like my wedding... haha) I was so excited to have Brent pick me up in the black dodge and his white tux. I remember driving around after grand march and getting pulled over because Brent rolled through a stop sign in town. LJ was the police officer on duty that night. He came up to the truck window and because the truck windows were newly tinted we had to open the door. LJ asks Brent, who are your parents. (ready for this....) Brent responds, "my uncle is Dallas Block" (hahahaha) We went away with a verbal warning and a great memory! Prom with Brent was by far the best and most fun prom I ever had! :)
We worry about these kids on prom night every year! Make sure you put in a special prayer for those kids participating. To make smart choices, be safe and have fun.
Here are a few pictures of Laura on her first prom...
She looks so beautiful in this picture!!!
Laura and her date Nick Schopper and Ally Moeller and her date Stephen Slick
These two have been and will always be Best Friends



1 comment:
Brent certainly had his priorities right - and that was one time when he was PROUD to claim his Uncle Dallas :)
Post a Comment