In the last couple days we've had a few "firsts"
Our first "first" was mom's monster cookies.... they didn't turn out so great.
haha Well taste wise they are amazing, they just aren't very pretty. :-) I started taking the pan out and letting it cool a few minutes than sticking it in the freezer so I could get the cookies off without
moshing them together. Brent couldn't wait so his cookies looked like this...

Next it was time to attempt Jill
O's famous stuffed shells! A favorite to both
brent and I~! I must have under cooked the noodles because they were a little tough to chew. :-( boo. But the rest of it was good. Brent tried to convince me they were great, maybe a little chewy... they were REALLY chewy, NOTHING like
Jills!!

This was me excited to try the dish! Smiling, because I was hoping for the great taste of
Jills and it was before my first bite!

Tonight I attended a pampered chef party and I had to rush there after I got home from work. Brent was on his own for dinner and this is what he created! Eggs over Pita bread...with a little artistic twist to it! :-)

How can you not love this kid! :-) So darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment