Gram and I have a lot of stories together that are fun to share and one that I think really shows how awesome my gram is ...
When I was younger I hated to shower (gross I know) So that's then I was introduced to washing my hair in the sink. My gram was at the house for this attempt and I was scared of getting water and soap in my eyes... so Gram put on a pair of goggles with me while she washed her hair in the sink to show me it was ok and then I did too. :) What a great Gram! Such a good sport. I wish I was in MN so I could put the picture of us in our wet hair and goggles with this post... one of many favorite memories with my gram. Love you and Happy Birthday!!

Grandma's Hugs Are Made Of Love!
Everything my grandma does
is something special made with love.
She takes time to add the extra touch
that says, "I love you very much."
She fixes hurts with a kiss and smile
and tells good stories grandma-style.
It's warm and cozy on her lap
for secret telling or a nap.
And when I say my prayers at night
I ask God to bless and hold her tight.
Cause when it comes to giving hugs
my grandma's arms are filled with love!
~ Author Unknown ~
No comments:
Post a Comment