Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Job Process

Today I went in and did a food "test" today and then got a huge stack of paper work! Yikes it's a lot of paper work. I was also given a check list of things to do and places to see on base. One of them was this clinic for them to go over my shot records. I found out I needed three different shots and to draw blood to find out if I need four other shots! YIKES!!! So my arms a little sore this afternoon haha.

There are three new people going into work at the Child Development and one of them is my very good friend Emily Phillipich (She is married to mikes classmate and team mate Mike Phillipich) So it's fun that we will get to work together! We are all suppose to start about the same time and depending on when we all get our paper work back in depends on when we start. HR was thinking probably end of next week beginning of the following week we will start. It is such a long process in the military.

I'll let you know when I know an actual start date!

No comments: