Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LOVE

Last night, I decided to whip out our Nikon camera and get creative. After all the decorating in the apartment I wanted to do something unique and special to us for something in our room.

I really like key's (the old fashion looking ones) So this weekend when we were shopping I bought a set of seven keys, 4inches to 7 inches in size, that I have had my eye on.

With those keys I created the word LOVE. I am going to print these and frame them and hang them above our bed I think...

I had a really fun time making it and playing around with colors, lighting, mox! :) I will post the finish product when I get done with it, not in to much of a hurry. Have to wait to find the best deal on four frames! :)





3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Cute pics- turned out really good- like the diferent bright colors and different textures of the fabric!!

Katie said...

Love the pics! They look great, what a great idea with the keys!! Do they have Hobby Lobbys out there? That is a great store for home decor and they always have a 40% coupon online that you can print off and use. I usually always find a great deal, and they are pretty cheap too! Just an idea for your frames :)

The Olson's said...

Thanks for the Hobby Lobby info. You know, I don't think I've seen one out here yet? I'll have to do some research!!