So we've been back in our homey little apartment for 8 days now, and tomorrow Brent takes off for Indiana until Friday. Brent has training there for the week. So to keep myself busy I hit Joann Fabrics today for some projects! :) I found some fun fabrics to play around with and I'm pretty excited about it! I am going to dig out my sewing machine and keep it set up all week! :) Hopefully I can come up with some cute things to add to my collection of "projects completed"
3 comments:
i love the fabric! I hope you post pics of what you make. I would love to set my machine up and keep it up. I tend not to sew since I have to set it up and take it down all the time.
I am the same way! But once I get mnotivated I take it out. Now this week Brent will be gone for the week so I will be able to take it out and leave it out! So excited! :)
So they look a lot like baby projects, I am assuming they are going to be for your SILs but if you have news to share... j/k Hope that you have a good week and that it goes fast for you. Wish I knew how to sew, and had an ounce of creativity in my bones! :)
Post a Comment