Monday, April 27, 2009

Thankful for the small things

I got this verse in an email from Jan, and she was right, it hits the spot.

1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;

4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;

6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;

8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.- psalms 121


I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:50 I have been doing my leg exericises and I will get my stitches out and the ice machine no longer needed. It wasn't until now I realized how lucky I am to have never had a broken bone or anything until now. We tend to take advantage of the every day little things like walking, or bending your knee. Thanks again for everything from everyone. I'll keep you posted with tomorrows results. I will either be heading back to the springs, or staying longer with my aunts family because its so nice to have that helping hand right there, and brent is currently finishing up projects for school that he must focus on, and I don't want to take from that (even though he would love to take care of me over school, that's just not the option.)

No comments: