
SO my mom came out for surgery sunday and was going to stay until thursday, well by wednesday I ask her if she could change and stay longer because I was really struggling, she did and it was free . She slep on the couch next to me to wake me up when i needed to take my pills and helpped me to and from the bathrooms. Made me food when I was hungry. She was just awesome!!She headed back saturday morning. I Love her so much and I was so glad she could be out there for all this. My best friend.
The amrstong family (mom's sisters) have been so good to me as by alowing me to stay at their house and just keep any eye on me.
and Brent. He came down after his training today and will leave about 5 to get back to school to beat out another week at school.
I have so many people to be thankful of at this time between actions, prarys, and thoughts. Thank you all. Im feel much more better today. Off all the heave duty drugs and just taking ibuprfen and tylonel and that seems to be working. :)
1 comment:
Hi Kiddo, Aren't you glad that week is hindsight. You were a trooper. How nice that your mom could be there for you. No better medicine than "mom" when you need her! Praying you'll have a good week. Each day should feel a little better. Brent will be bringing a little pkg. from us towards the end of the week. Hope it make you feel better. We send it with mend quickly wishes and our love!:>) Jan
Post a Comment