Tuesday, April 28, 2009

back home...

Had my week check up today with the doctor. Got my stitches out, have about five scars, four small and one larger. I need to continue to ice and elevate and can not return to work until I no longer need to do that. My doctor excused me from work until May12th, so hopefully it doesn't take that long!

Also, he said if I really push in my physical therapy that I could be walking with out crutches in a week. So as much pain as it is, I"m really going to push!

Still taking tylenol and ibuprofen every three hours on and off... seems to help a little.

Brent came and picked me up in Denver today, I was there for eight days! I am now home, and he's back at school so hopefully I can be a strong individual and get by for awhile...

Thanks for all the thoughts, really appreciate it. and for everyone who has helped me this last two and a half weeks, I really hate having to bother someone else for something, but I thank you so very much and I really appreciate all you did for me.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Glad you made it home and will keep praying for a fast recovering! hope things go okay now that you're back on your own