
Yesterday I had my first physical therapy. I was nervous to the point of being sick. But it went pretty good. (But he said the first sessions do) He massaged my leg and rocked it to my points I coudln't go further. He also hooked it up to a machine to flex my muscles a little. Brent was able to come with me which was nice, because when I got home before Brent left for school he did the same thing the doctor did.
I have to give Brent credit.. I really kind of been a pain/grumper latetly and he just sticks with me and still loves me! :-) haha
I have PT again today. I will be going three times a week for 3-6 weeks but he's thinking more like three weeks. Today we are going to focus on walking on it by holding myself up on stationed bars on either side of me. He feels I could be walking by the weekend-NO CRUTCHES- Now, both him and my doctor have said that, so I know it is possible.
I'm still struggling pretty bad at falling asleep at night however, I just can't get comfortable, Need to elevate it, but need to get it strait, but need to sleep at the same time. Hopefully the sleeping just gets better! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment