Sunday, June 19, 2016

25 Weeks


How far along?: 25 weeks 
Baby is the size of: Napa Cabbage, Prairie Dog, Baseball Glove, Fougasse
Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed in lately. ;) 
Maternity Clothes: Yep. I ordered some simple maternity tanks from Old Navy and I cycle through them daily to go under my non maternity clothes. ;) Extra length ya know...
Sleep: This past week I swear I've gotten up 3 times a night. Oooh bladder. 
Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed... Am noticing my veins popping out a little more in my legs .... Thank you pregnancy + summer heat. 
Best Moment of the Week: 
Baby continues to be a mover, which we love! She continues to be healthy. Wonderful news. and I'm nearing the end of the "danger zone" for heart block. So that's a good feeling too. 

Miss Anything: Nothing that has really been on my mind. 

Movement: Her movements are getting stronger, which in returns means she's getting stronger! 
Food Craving: Still on a grilled chicken salad kick. Northlake, Ballards, Texas Road house (fargo trips). Also- BonBons. The "French Class" candy that was sold in high school as fund raisers. Well they sell the big bags at Border Bait and Drayton gas station. Yum. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good! 
Have you started to show yet?: Bumping for sure!  :) Sweet little baby belly. 
Gender: GIRL-- have any name suggestions?
Belly Button: In, but flattering to surface level ;) 
Wedding Rings: On
Happy or Moody: Happy with summer and how busy it keeps me! Moody when I get a little overwhelmed ;) 
Looking forward to:  checking in on baby again on Wednesday and possibly getting a new vehicle! Will be a sad day to let the sweet Hummer go, but we are looking at something more practical for our family. :) 

No comments: