I can't believe I've missed 2 weeks of updates... Honestly, Sundays are my day of best dressed and the past two Sundays when I think about the picture, I'm already back into sweats/comfortable clothes... Darn it. Anyways I'll catch you up now.
How far along?: 24 weeks
Baby is the size of: Garden Eggplant, Atlantic Puffin, G.I. Joe, Demi-Baguette.
Total Weight Gain: 133 was my last doctor visit weigh in.
Maternity Clothes: I have a few things from past pregnancies and thankfully summery things from being pregnant with Ellis in Florida. But I"m finding that my pants are all to tight... even the maternity ones aren't super comfortable. I just want to wear Brents' pants ;)
Sleep: I wake up probably once a night to go to the bathroom. Not bad. Now that summer is here and it doesn't get dark until 9:30, I feel like we don't go to bed until about 11pm, so that's been throwing off our get up time (for Ellis and I ;))
Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed...
Best Moment of the Week:
This week the best and worse moment were all in the same day. We've been monitoring babies heart beats and rhythm for about 8 weeks now. Twice a day we listen in and record how many beats per minute and just make sure the rhythm sounds good. Last Wednesday Brent was off to work and I did the morning check. Well, she was skipping heart beats. NOT something you want to hear, so I called Brent home and he confirmed that yes, there were some skipped beats here and there. We talked to our doctor in Fargo (high risk doctor we've been seeing weekly for 8 weeks) and he suggested we come down to just make sure everything looked ok. (We'd be going the next day anyways for our weekly check) So Laura kicked into nanny mode and Brent and I hit the road to Fargo. Worried, Scared, not sure what to expect once they got to put a microscope onto babies heart. Praise the LORD, when we got there baby looked good. They weren't hearing any skipped beats and the PR intervals (which is what they've been watching like a hawk each week) also looked normal. Thank God. Oh what a relief. So that was a great moment in one of the scarier days of this pregnancy.
Miss Anything: Clothes fitting right ;) But we are making it by alright.
Movement: Big time mover in there! It's really a great feeling. I can feel when she's breach and jumping off my bladder, which isn' the best feeling... After a busy day on my feet and I lay down my belly looks like it's popping pop corn inside she's going nuts.
Food Craving: I don't know why I haven't mentioned this before, because it's been a craving throughout.. but Boiled eggs. Man have they tasted better than ever. In a salad, in a sandwich, chopped and covered in ranch dressing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Have you started to show yet?: Yep. I have a bump. Laura seems to think I've really grown in the last two weeks. ;)
Gender: GIRL-- have any name suggestions?
Belly Button: In, but flattering to surface level ;)
Wedding Rings: On
Happy or Moody: A lot to be thankful for. Happy. {And tired}
Looking forward to: It sounds like I will have two more visits to Fargo and then I'll be headed back to my OB in Bemidji (Who we love). So that will be nice to be back with her and also shorter trips to the doctors! We've hit 24 weeks which is the tail end of the "danger zone" for the heart block period (What Coco developed) So that's a good feeling. They will watch us closely for the next two weeks, just being on the tail end of things, so hoping for continued weeks of healthy baby/healthy momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment