Ok- we missed last week. My bad :( I'll catch you up.
How far along?: 18 weeks
Baby is the size of: Sweet Potato, Sugar Glider (Animal), Sling Shot, Croissant
Total Weight Gain: Let me go weigh myself...130.something... So, I'd say about 5 lbs or so, give or take, depends on the day ;)
Maternity Clothes: You know what- I am. Either stretchy pants OR maternity jeans. Why be uncomfortable??
Sleep: Who gets sleep once they've become a mother? ;) I don't know if I've had a SOLID- woke up 110% refreshed in 3.5 years! Interruptions in the night of pregnancy pee's with Ellis, followed by a newborn, followed by a toddler who didn't sleep well through the night, followed by pregnancy #2, followed by pregnancy #3. I can sleep well later in life! :) I'll be grateful for what I have.
Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed...
Best Moment of the Week: This week we had a best moment and a worst. Let's start with the bad news. We lost our German Shorthaired dog Sven. He was hit by a car. Super sad. Good news, baby's Fargo check up looked good, they seemed comfortable with not seeing us EVERY week (as long as we were seen in Baudette weekly) and we found out we were having a little GIRL, or Ellis would say, "Baby Fister"
Miss Anything: Nothing that comes to mind.
Movement: Yep! Lots of squirming, which is so nice to feel. Just another sign that for now, she's ok. Even the ultra sound tech mentioned how active she was. She kept moving her hands all around.
Food Craving: Cookies and Cream ice cream--Grilled Chicken salads from Northlake, because they have great ranch dressing-- Cottage Cheese is my go to snack.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good! :)
Have you started to show yet?: Yep. Starting to get a little belly. My girlfriend Andreana was like mid 30 weeks pregnant with her 3rd and didn't even look PREGNANT! I'm motivated by her to stay in decent shape and not pig out "because I'm pregnant I can"-- So thanks Andreana for the motivation.
Gender: Girly, girly, girly
Belly Button: In, but flattering to surface level ;)
Wedding Rings: On
Happy or Moody: For the most part pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Laura's graduation from BSU Friday, Mother's Day "Yard Shopping Spree", and shorts weather!!!!
Today we celebrated my Dad's cousin, Tim Aery's wedding to his new wife Jo (Thorsen) Aery.

No comments:
Post a Comment