Sunday, April 17, 2016

16 Weeks Baby Olson


***I can not get the font to be all the same, so for next time I'll do it differently, this week you'll have to squint a little more in some parts!  

We just recently turned some of our past years of "Blogging" into books. Any my goodness, I am so glad I stuck with the blogging during our military career/places we lived/adventures we took/ etc. So-- I want to make sure that through this pregnancy I give the same weekly attention to this baby as I did with Ellis. So, grow with me ;) 
Total weight gain: hmm... Since before pregnant about 4lbs. 

Maternity clothes: Thankfully being a stay at home momma and working from home I'm able to wear the stretchy stuff! :) 
Sleep: up 2-3 times a night for a potty break.... But this time around I'm being more strict with myself and not going every time I toss or turn, but only if I really HAVE to through the night. 


 Stretch marks: Not that I've noticed. 

Best moment of the week: SIL Jill Olson asked me to help with JO practice. (She's coaching the 18's team) it has probably been close to 10 year since I've really even played. It felt so good to play again, I found out just how out of shape I am, my arms were tender after all the passing, and the next two days I struggled to walk like a normal person. But for real. It was a highlight of my week! :) (Thanks Jill) 

Miss anything: Probably cold cut sandwiches. There are things you "shouldn't" eat during pregnancy, deli meat being one of them. Why is it that when you can't have something you seem to crave it more!?

Movement: I am pretty sure I am feeling flutters. Even a couple weeks ago I wondered. So hard to tell. But yes, I believe I feel movement. 

Food Craving:My very first "Craving" was very early on. I called Brent and I asked him to find me SPREES (The candy) he went all around Baudette and once he found them bought me three. What a guy! Since then, I went through a craving for an Italian type pasta salad with lots of cherry tomatoes, until all the acid from the tomatoes gave me canker sores all over my mouth and tongue. Chili and cosmic brownies are a normal favorite, but have been on the increase around here. For the most part I'm very much craving the healthier foods than sweets, which is a nice change! :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: {#2 from anyone or anything... I can NOT handle even the conversation about it. Even the word... and when I see it... gag attack sometimes followed by not so nice stuff.... Moving ON!}------ This is what I posted with Ellis, and it is the same if not worse this time around!! Ewwwww

Have you started to show yet: Bumpin' out a little bit. But still feel kind of weird like I look pregnant, or I look like I ate to much... ;) 

Gender: ??????
We will hopefully find out next week! :) I think it's a boy. Brent thinks it's a boy. But we will take either, just praying for healthy. 

Belly button in or out: 

Belly button is in, but less "skinny" and more "wide" ;) 


Wedding rings on or off: on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say that the first 14 weeks of pregnancy I was TIRED and with that came probably "moodiness" so I apologize to everyone for that. 


Looking forward to: 
Summer. Warmer Weather. Green Grass. Sunshine. 

No comments: