Friday, April 15, 2016

April 2016

Ohh April. We are getting STIR CRAZY around here!! We love being back home in Northern MN... but after two years of having year round summer in Florida. It's tricky to get super adjusted. I'm thinking moving forward, we may need to be that family that goes somewhere warm towards the end of winter. A little refresher trip!! 

Anyways.... Ellis and I got out for our first walk of "spring" wasn't super warm, but the sun was shining and my goodness has the sun been hiding all winter long!!! 


Ellis got a new step stool for the bathroom. It's great for him to wash his hands after the bathroom (#2 trained, working on #1 training...) and also brushing his teeth. Which we choose two people to sing happy birthday to while we brush those pearly's. One person gets the top teeth, the other the bottom teeth. The top usually goes to GG and the Bottom teeth usually to GG again, or Moxy. ;) Oh the things you do to accomplish things with a Toddler. ;) 

Ellis has been wanting a "Clubhouse" like Mickey Mouse. So--- Dad is helping him build a pallet "clubhouse" out in the yard. So far we have two walls, a floor and a nice a Frame peak in the front! It's cute, I'm excited for them to finish it. 

Then there is these three cousins. A wave of girls went through the Olson/Block Family about 10 years ago, now here comes the wave of boys! These three are all within a year of age! Bauer is the oldest, six months later came Ellis, and six months later Ezra! I see a future hockey line here??

And of course, we've begun to track our baby growth of Baby Olson #3. I personally look terrible in this picture, but I don't want to forget to document the progress. Obviously we are so anxious and excited to be expecting a brother or sister for Ellis. With our past with Coco, we are nervous, but know the Lord is in control and we will trust in his perfect plan for us. :) 

No comments: