Monday, March 31, 2014

Phone Favorites

I just went through my phone to pick out some of my favorites from the last month. Time just flies by! Unbelievable!! Hard to imagine that in 5 weeks we'll hopefully be packing up life here in Florida and moving it to Minnesota! NUTS.

Here we go....

Ellis in his suit. Although it was way to small he still managed to pull of the top half with jeans for Grandma Ellis' funeral.
My baby and I enjoying a beach walk with Daddy. We will definitely miss the ocean.
Big boy Olson got his first pair of Nike's!
Mox and Ellis have become friends. Although Mox will only put up with so much, he brings his toys to Ellis to play with him.
On Friday the 28th I submitted the last of my paperwork for my student teaching! That means I'M DONE with all of the schooling. All that is left is a four hour content test and to apply for my five year teaching license. Man, did those three years fly by! Friday night after I submitted my paper, Ellis and Brent come into the living room with a little baggy. Inside is this beautiful sailors knot bracelet. Brent had bought this for me as a congrats gift, but more for the meaning. He explained to me that a sailors knot is one of the strongest. That a knot has two ends tied together and when things get tough, stressed or pulled, that knot only gets stronger. He told me that our love is a sailors knot.

MELT.MY.HEART!!!! I'm never surprised, and this caught me totally off guard! I have such a keeper.
Saturday we enjoyed a Starbucks date. We will also miss Starbucks! Thank goodness for Starbucks k-cups.
We also stopped at a sports store to get Ellis a life jacket! We can't wait to be on the water this summer!!! And now Ellis is ready and legal to go!

1 comment:

Steve and Jan said...

Nice gift! He had a good example to learn from, not so big with gifts but always so good and thoughtful to me. Hope the snow is gone by the time you get to MN!