GG Tom had mailed us this aviator helmet and goggles when Ellis was born. About three months old he still had plenty of room to grow into it.
Now at 9 months I'm so glad we thought to try it on again, because right now it fits just-right!
Recently I've thought about being more serious with my photography. I honestly haven't used my "nice" camera as much as I should. Now that things are starting to slow down with school pretty much wrapped up... I'm going to break back into it. My goal this time around, learn how to shoot on Manual. They say you get the best pictures when you understand the manual mode. So- that's where I'm at. The pictures need work, but every time I have the opportunity to practice, I'm going to! So enjoy Ellis' mini photo shoot with Momma today in his aviator helmet.
Some look good in color and some in black and white. I'm a big fan of black and white. I like color, but I love the feel of black and white photos.
![]() |
| I think Ellis looks a little like Thad in this picture. |













1 comment:
I don't care if they are color or black and white I just love the little man in the pictures!! He is so doggone cute and photogenic. (must be grandma talking) :>) Keep them coming!
Post a Comment