He does a pretty good job sitting up by himself in his high chair. This thing has been so awesome for us in the office. When I need to get some school work done I put Ellis in the high chair next to me and give him a bunch of toys! He LOVES his counting book, especially page one. Not only does it have a puppy on it, but it's "crunchy" so he loves the sound.
The Jumparoo! Another favorite of his. This thing is awesome... Ellis loves to bounce around it in. Not only is it great at strengthening his neck but also those "hockey legs" ;-)
Sometimes this happens if mom takes to long at school stuff.... thankfully his high chair reclines and it's not a bad napping station for a quick snooze.
He is putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. Blankets, toys, books, anything he can get his hands on, the first place it goes is to his mouth!...
So those are the most recent adventures in the Olson home! Life revolves around this little guy and his growth and schedules, but thats perfectly ok. He's such a little blessing and I wouldn't want life any other way.




1 comment:
I cant believe how big he's gotten since the last time I've seen him. give him a kiss for me love you all so much!!! ALYSSA
Post a Comment