Yesterday I was able to escape the house on my own to run a few errands. I wanted to get Ellis a couple long sleeve outfits for our trip north next week. I was also given some money to buy myself some clothes from mothers day from my boys. I've been waiting to use the money until I felt I was at the weight/size I felt comfortable staying. Well, I have a little work to go, but I'm pretty darn close! I hit up Kohl's because they usually have a nice big selection of Carter's clothes. I walked into the women's department and with all the beautiful RED SALE signs, I was sucked right in. Next thing I know, I've got hand full's of clothes to try on for myself!! Now the next tricky part... how will these clothes look on me? How will they fit? This could be the hit or miss of my trip. Well, everything I tried on, I LOVED!! Everything I was able to get myself with my Mother's Day Money was on sale!! Whoop.
Ellis's stuff on the other hand, not on sale, but still reasonable.
I'm just in AWW of the amount of things I got for the price I spent at Kohl's! I left with two giant and heavy bags full. I can leave Target with two tiny bags and spend the same amount! I was one HAPPY CAMPER!!
Below these were all on sale for $5! :) Long sleeves 3months and 6months.
I needed a little color in my wardrobe
Color, color, color. I love these short and long sleeve shirts because they can easily be dressed up or dressed down! :) happy, happy, happy!!
Overall, it was a successful trip! The retail therapy this momma needed. It's so hard to get out and just leisurely walk around a store, try things on, and just not worry about anyone but yourself. I left Kohl's feeling like a new woman!!
If you get a chance to go to Kohl's today the Sales are AWESOME!
2 comments:
You did good. It does a woman good once in a while to change up the wardrobe! I spent my gift cert. from you guys at Christmas this spring/early summer and found some nice sales and it felt so good and was soooo fun! So thank you just a little late. It really was a nice gift!
dido! I love kohls! esp good if you have their card... I almost never shop there w/o a 30% off and then it's esp great when you're earning $10 cash back. FYI there's always one day where you can spend your kohls cash PLUS use your 30% off on top of it.
LOVE the color! We might be up this wkend and then I'd stay Mon/Tues or maybe the following Thur... not sure yet. Dad just found a nice dock for us (been looking long time)and Jar's real anxious to get up there! ;-)
Post a Comment