Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ellis 3 months!

Ellis spent his 3 month birthday with a 6 hour car ride to MSP and a 3 hour flight back to FL! He was such a trooper the whole time. We are so blessed with such a well behaved baby!!! 
 Ellis loves to giggle. It's the sweetest noise. Laying in bed last night at 4:30am after his change and feeding I just smiled listening to him in his bassinet (yes, he's still in his bassinet...  :-|) and he just giggled away. Music to my ears.
 Ellis is also smiling on demand! No longer is it just a reflex but actual smile about being happy!! Love.
 While we were home Grammie Annie REALLY pushed tummy time. But it paid off!! Not only is he holding his head up so high (when he wants to) but he's also able to roll from his tummy to his back and ALMOST back to tummy. He tries so hard, it's really fun to watch him. I have about 10 roll attempt videos, and once I catch him doing it I'll post it! :)
 Ellis is a watcher. He observes EVERYTHING. We have to put a blanket over his eyes in order for him to fall asleep in public or during day light! He's so noisy!! I won't even blame that trait on dad, that's totally something he got from Mom. Just ask Brent how fun it is to go to Target with me! ;-) Up and down EVERY isle just looking....
 My sweet little man was blessed with his daddy's head. Can't you tell.... :) 
 Ellis is now 12lbs 8 oz. 
 He is 23.8 inches long

and of course a monthly updated picture with his owl blankie from Grammie Annie. 


3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

I love the pictures he is sooo cute!!! hes getting so big! he has such a cute face:) love you guys ALYSSA

christa said...

you forgot to mention how stinking CUTE he is!! so bummed we didn't get to see you guys this trip, but I know how busy you were. good thing Christmas is not too far away :)

steve said...

WOW ,I love that little guy. So sweet. Keep the pictures coming, Christmas is too far away!
Grandma