First off- Good morning from this little CUTIE!!
I give Ellis full credit for my eye site getting even worse... They say that pregnancy can be tough on a momma's vision... true that. Since being pregnant I was noticing a change in my eyes but didn't want to do anything hoping they'd go back to normal post preg. Well, they didn't and I got these awesome new "nerd bomb" glasses that make me see the world SO MUCH CLEARER!! I can read signs again. ;-)
Ellis and I checked into classes yesterday to get a head start... We have had no purpose for a high chair yet, and his was just sitting in the guest bedroom/office. So, what the heck! We tried it out so he can be at Mommy's level and look outside! He was a pretty happy camper in there.
Did I say happy camper? I meant happy ROCK STAR! ;-)
It has finally started to cool off during the evenings around here. Humidity has gone from being in 90% to 60-80%! We'll take it. So we are back to our nightly family walks. Great for all of us (Mox included!) We are able to enjoy some sunshine, warmth (Because our house is FREEZING with AC), fresh air, enjoy God's beautiful creation, catch up with each other about our days, and get some exercise! It's one of my favorite parts of the day.Big boy Ellis has also graduated to daily naps in his crib! Up until now, his crib has been a GIANT laundry basket... for clean clothes of course. Ellis is starting to figure out a routine he likes and is pretty consistent with it. He typically gets up at 7 to eat, sleeps until 9 is up until around 12-1 and then takes his nap crib, which can last 15 minutes to 1.5 hours! then he's pretty much up the rest of the day with minor cat naps around the house until bedtime at 9:30-11. So we're figuring this thing out pretty well I'd say. He's still getting up a couple times during the night. His first time up he usually stays asleep, second time up usually falls around 4am for a feeding, new diaper and he's wide awake with smiles. As crazy as this might sound, the 4am smile time with Ellis is another favorite of mine. :)
Now it's time to kick off the LONG weekend! Brent has tomorrow off thanks to the Air Force recognizing families. We will kick off our night with another fantasy football league draft! We had done one within our family (B,L,E,M) in Brent's desperate attempt to have a league. Then he had gotten one put together at work. A couple days we got invited by Andreana






1 comment:
Sweet little rock star!! I love that he is starting to smile. Such a good little guy. Don't remember my babies being on a nice schedule like Ellis. Your doing a good job Momma! Excited for Sept. 8th! Keep the pictures coming, and enjoy your weekend!
Grandma
Post a Comment